PrestigeEcoClean are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when you visit our site or communicate with us by email.
We will update this Policy occasionally as changes in our practices dictate and we invite you to review our Policy regularly.
What Information Do We Collect?
In having our website online we may collect and process the following data about you when you visit the site:
- Details of the visits you make to our website and the specific resources which you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as if and when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Occasionally, PrestigeEcoClean may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our webmaster.
The information we collect will not identify you personally; it is merely statistical data regarding visitors to our site and their use of the site. The statistical data collected does not identify any personal details.
PrestigeEcoClean may gather information about your general internet use by employing a cookie file. Where this approach is used, cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookie files help us to improve our website and the service that we can provide to you.
All computers, including yours, have the ability to decline cookies. You can activate the setting on your browser which enables you to decline all cookies. If you should choose to decline cookies, you may possibly be unable to access certain parts of our website.
Use of your Information
Any information that we collect and store relating to yourself is used primarily to enable us to provide our services to you. Additionally, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information which you have requested from us, which relate to our services.
• To provide information on any products which we feel may be of interest to you, but only if you have consented to receive such information.
• To meet any contractual commitments which we may have to you.
• To notify you of changes to our website which we feel may be of interest to you, such as improvements or service changes, that may affect what we are able to provide to you.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were of previous interest to you.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for such as email only rather than contact by telephone.
If you are an existing or new customer we will only allow any third parties to contact you where you have already given your consent in writing by email.
We do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to any advertisers or marketing companies but we may, occasionally, provide them with aggregated statistical information in connection with visitors to our website.
Storage Of Personal Data
We do not transfer personal data to locations outside of the European Economic Area for processing and storing.
As we do not take payment for any of our services online via our PrestigeEcoClean website we do not collect or store personal payment details online. Any personal data we do collect from your visits to this website will only be because you have contacted us and voluntarily provided such personal details as are necessary to maintain contact between the two parties.
Unfortunately, transmission of information data over the internet cannot be completely secure and, consequently, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We may only disclose your personal information to third parties:
• Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
• Where we are required by law to disclose your information.
• To assist in fraud protection and to minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our PrestigeEcoClean website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for their policies as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information which we hold about you personally. However, any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please Contact Us.